sexta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2009

Homenagem ao Rei do Pop




Melhor música dele :

You Are Not Alone
Another day has gone, I'm still all alone
How could this be? You're not here with me
You never said good-bye, someone tell me why
Did you have to go, and leave my world so cold?

1-Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away?
Something whispers in my ear and says

2-That you are not alone
I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay

3-You are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone

All alone, why, oh...

Just the other night, I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come, and hold you in my arms
I can hear your prayers, your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand, then forever can begin
(rpt 1, 2, 3)

Oh...whisper three words and I'll come runnin'
Fly...and girl you know that I'll be there
I'll be there
(rpt 2, 3, 2, 3)

Not alone
You are not alone, you are not alone...

You just reach for me baby
In the morning in the evening
You're not alone, not alone
You and me, not alone, oh, together, together...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado pela visita

Espero que tenham gostado do meu Blog , podem fuçar a vontade.

Volte Sempre...



Thamíris Cristina Chinalia Pomponio